Thursday, September 24, 2009

Lecture 6 - Video Production and Consumption (by Josh Nicholas)

Despite being aware of most of the material in this lecture, it was still pretty interesting. A division between the consumption and production is pretty self explanatory. We are for the most bit consumers. Even those who produce are still consumers in some way. Most of the lecture was basically just explaining forms of media consumption and production and the forms in which that is done. I was a bit new to the idea of fan films to be honest. That side of production has never really appealed to me so much. I must admit the mash ups where very clever, I had never really looked into that either but it is certainly something that I will be looking into in the future. I thought it was interesting that the discussion of music mash-ups and remixes didn't eventuate, I guess it wasn't as relevant..

No comments:

Post a Comment